• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Ps Elements 2021 or Lightroom Classic

Explorer ,
Dec 20, 2020 Dec 20, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Just thought I would share my recent experience. I have been using PsE in various releases since 2005 but more intensly since 2016. In 2018 I was very upset when the maps in my 6 months old program stopped working. Adobe new this would happen but still sold the program. Pay for upgrade was the only solution which I did. I then found a bug in the program which experts on this forum confirmed was real. No fix from Adobe. In Nov 2020 PE21 came out and the bug is fixed so I bought it. After 2 weeks it would not load so I thought maybe it's time to stop this, get a refund and switch to the subscription program Lightroom Classic. After all, even Adobe say 'Take the step up to Lightroom' so it must be better?So I dowloaded it on 7 day trial and imported my catalog of 12,116 photos. Not a good experience. I found organising not so easy and all my current PsE system of Events, Places and Faces was not easily usable. Moreover when I tried to create a slideshow or photo collage it was really hard. After trying many other things my decision was to cancel Lightroom and stick with Elements, it's so much easier.

I have re installed it and it works fine now. So this is a Praise for Elements and a Thumbs down for LIghtroom.

TOPICS
Praise

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
no replies

Have something to add?