• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

PS Elements Organizer 2022 Problems

Community Beginner ,
Oct 26, 2021 Oct 26, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

if I start the organizer i cannot use the buttonns like file, seek and view ans so on. What is the problem and how can I solve it. I have already the programm deinstalled inclusive the preview settings. but after the new installing, all my datas are kown from the program and the problem exists like above. How can i deinstall the program really complete?

TOPICS
Organizer , Problem or error , Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 24, 2022 Jan 24, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

same issue!  What the heck!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jan 24, 2022 Jan 24, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Please try to explain in more detail what your problem is. 

My guess is that you are a Windows user and that you have the taskbar set to autohide.  If you turn off the autohide taskbar setting, the Organizer menu buttons will be available to use.  I believe this problem will exist on low resolution monitors, but I am not sure about that.

If this doesn't fix your problem, please explain in more detail and, if possible, give us a screenshot.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines