• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

PS Elements product key

New Here ,
Feb 15, 2019 Feb 15, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, I purchased and downloaded the latest PS Elements from the Microsoft Store.

Its loaded on my desktop but need the product key so I can load it onto my laptop.

Where do I locate the product key? and,

How do I download the software from from the Adobe site? Is it via the Free Trial link?

PS: I tried talking to MS and they pushed me to Adobe. I sat or 45mins and was pushed from one consultant to another on the Adobe support line and finally gave up.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

LEGEND , Feb 16, 2019 Feb 16, 2019

Go to your Microsoft Store and look under purchases. You should be able to install from there.

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,
Feb 16, 2019 Feb 16, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

See Purchases through Windows App Store FAQ

Especially:

Will a purchase from the Windows App Store version of Adobe software include a serial number?

No, the Windows App Store handles licensing.

So there is no serial number or product code. You DO need to download from Microsoft, definitely do NOT download from Adobe, you won't get the version that is licensed for the Windows App Store. If you did this, completely uninstall it, but even that may not be enough.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Go to your Microsoft Store and look under purchases. You should be able to install from there.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks so much, such a simple answer to an overly complicated situation. Many thanks

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 21, 2021 Apr 21, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I lost a lot of time understanding the difference between Adobe PhotoShop Elements from Microsoft Store wich have no serial number and Adobe version wich have one. Not clear and not an easy way to sell a software.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines