• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

PS Elements wont boot

Community Beginner ,
Feb 23, 2021 Feb 23, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am  extremely fustrated with Photoshop Elements. Sometimes it works but most times i cant access it. When I try to I get the what do you want to do screen  I can access Premier Ellemnts fom this screen but not Photoshop. It just says it is loading work space and sets forever. it doesnt open the product. I bought the bundle and so far it has been pretty useless to me. I have Windows 10 computer that i keep updated. so far the money i spent on this bundle has been a waste. I had these programs years ago and didnt have these problems. What to do?????

TOPICS
Crash or freeze

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Beginner , Mar 02, 2021 Mar 02, 2021

I think the problem seemed to be partly solved by a new Window 10 update. Rather than go through the process of renaming files I was able to uninstall and reinstall the software. Before this last update I could not uninstall the Adobe software. I would try but get an error.  After Windows updated last I was able uninstall and reinstall the software and it works correctly now. it seems a much simpler a fix than renaming files. I follow a techs suggestions about renaming files and it didn’t work.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

See if the solutions mentioned in this discussion work for you.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

That did not work for me. I had tried that once before with no results. It
prompted me to uninstall and reinstall. After multiple attempts I have PS E
installing. Hopefully I’ll be able to install Premiere again. I’ll put in
the serial numbers if it allows. I’ll post back if It doesn't work. It is
really frustrating to spend so much time on this. Adobe is a top company.
There should be no problems at all installing your software on Windows 10.
Photoshop is taking longer than expected to install. The video editor will
be next.--
You can be certain of this as absolutely true: Christ came into the world
to save sinners

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You can always contact Adobe support for this kind of problem.  (This is a user to user forum.)  Click on the blue Contact Us button under the Support menu at Adobe.com to start a chat session.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Mar 02, 2021 Mar 02, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I think the problem seemed to be partly solved by a new Window 10 update. Rather than go through the process of renaming files I was able to uninstall and reinstall the software. Before this last update I could not uninstall the Adobe software. I would try but get an error.  After Windows updated last I was able uninstall and reinstall the software and it works correctly now. it seems a much simpler a fix than renaming files. I follow a techs suggestions about renaming files and it didn’t work. All that happened in the support chat was we both got agrevated at each other. It continues to work well now.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines