• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

PSE 13 Place Tag google map not showing

New Here ,
Aug 16, 2017 Aug 16, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have PSE 13 and use it to organize my photos, as well as edit them. I like to tag my photos with the "Place Tag" and have used it with no problem in the past. I went to tag some new photos and when I clicked on "Place Tag" and tried to add a new location the google map window opened, but no map ever appears. The window just remains blank.
Here is a screen shot of what I have:

How do I get the map to appear?Capture.JPG

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Aug 23, 2017 Aug 23, 2017

Hi,

Sorry for the inconvenience.

We are aware of this issue and are working on possible solutions . For more details, please see Map does not load in Elements Organizer 11, 12, 13, and 14

Thanks,

Anwesha

Votes

Translate

Translate
New Here ,
Aug 17, 2017 Aug 17, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Searching online and I can not find anything like this particular problem. I also can not find anything in the pdf users' manual about the organizer.
So frustrating!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Aug 19, 2017 Aug 19, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have the same problem. Other users report the same problem with PSE14 and PSE15 also in the adobe forums (Re: PSE 15 Add Location not working...Search does not return​  PSE14 MAP NOT WORKING PSE14 GLOBAL MAP WON'T OPEN ).

I have Windows 10 Home Version 1703. That Windows Creators version was newly installed last week. After that I see the reported problem. Maybe it's just a coincidence with the windows update, but that could be a hint.

Anyway, I expect Adobe to fix that widespread problem soon.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I was wondering if it had something to do with an update of either Windows or PSE.
It's been a little while since I've done anything in PSE, so wasn't sure when the problem first showed up.
Getting so I don't want to do any updates b/c something always quits working correctly (printer, other programs, etc.).
Well, here's hoping Adobe does fix the problem and soon.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have the same problem. Decided to make use of the organiser, at long last.  Lokks like I should be looking for a different package!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 20, 2017 Aug 20, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

aujourd'hui 20 aout, j'ai le même problème avec windows 10 et élément 11 alors qu'il n'y avait pas de problème lors de ma dernière connexion le 11 aout

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 20, 2017 Aug 20, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I also have the same problem, come on ADOBE sort it out, doesn't make you want to upgrade when the one you have doesn't work properly does it.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Aug 21, 2017 Aug 21, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

La même chose pour moi, Windows 8, Photoshop element 11. Ca ne semble pas lié à une version particulière de PSE. Que fait Adobe, au prix des logiciels ?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 21, 2017 Aug 21, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If so many of us with different versions of Photoshop Elements are having the same issues, you would think Adobe would be motivated to fix this problem.
What say you Adobe?
How about letting us know you're working on fixing this problem?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Aug 23, 2017 Aug 23, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

Sorry for the inconvenience.

We are aware of this issue and are working on possible solutions . For more details, please see Map does not load in Elements Organizer 11, 12, 13, and 14

Thanks,

Anwesha

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 24, 2017 Aug 24, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you for letting us know what's going on.
Let's hope Adobe can resolve the google maps issue SOON.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 09, 2017 Oct 09, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Toujours pas de solution au problème Google maps ???

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Oct 09, 2017 Oct 09, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Bonsoir,

SI moi j'en ai une, téléchargez la version PSE15 de démo, et utiliser uniquement l'organiser tout en conservant votre ancienne version de PSE. Ca fonctionne car le délais de trente jour n'est pas lancé pour l'organiser.. Attention l'organiser de PSE 15 a un bug, les menus ne fonctionnent pas correctement en plein écran !

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 19, 2017 Oct 19, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Can we get a status update on the fix for this problem?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 22, 2017 Oct 22, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The problem still has not been fixed and maps still are not showing up in the Organizer.
Is it even going to be fixed? Or is this just a way to get people to keep buying the newest software?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 05, 2017 Nov 05, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Don't you realize that Adobe is not going to fix it? They want you to download the latest version so the software. That how those companies earn money. So, don't cry, but download it to get new software from some other company.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Nov 21, 2017 Nov 21, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

Maps in Photoshop Elements Organizer are up and working now. You can continue using the same. Let us know in case you've any issues.

Thanks

Arshla Jindal

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Nov 22, 2017 Nov 22, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It is working again. Thanks!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Mar 04, 2021 Mar 04, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I've just started using Adobe Premiere Elements 2021, and I have the same problem as described by others for previouw versions of Elements Organizer. I saw this from Adobe, but I guess they lost something when they produced. NEED HELP!!

arshla jindal
Adobe Employee , Nov 21, 2017
Copy link to clipboard

Hi,

Maps in Photoshop Elements Organizer are up and working now. You can continue using the same. Let us know in case you've any issues.

Thanks

Arshla Jindal

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines