• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

PSE 14: software won't open post PSE 2020 trial; Amazon download serial number location

New Here ,
Aug 06, 2020 Aug 06, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello

1. After uninstalling the trial version of PSE2020 my existing copy of PSE 14, which was bought & downloaded from Amazon UK, won't open on my iMac (Catalina 10.15.6). For reference, 2 screenshots of the PSE14 contents on my iMac are attached. 

2. I can find the Amazon order number but there's no record in it for the serial number for the associated download. 

II: update: contacted Amazon who indicated where the product code is and that the software can be redownloaded. Just tried that and received this message:  

Screenshot 2020-08-06 at 13.29.47.png

 

Any help to resolve either issue will be much appreciated, thankyou.  

Background: 

In 2015 I bought & downloaded PSE 14 from Amazon UK to my iMac. 

In early 2020 I downloaded a month's trial version of PSE2020.  I subsequently received an Adobe popup message offering to extend the trial for 3 months which I did.  Deciding to stick with PSE14 I uninstalled the PSE2020 trial version. Since then I'm unable to open my copy of PSE 14. 

I've checked my Amazon order & it doesn't contain the download serial number & the Adobe webpage that explains how to find a serial number from an Amazon purchase is broken, viz:

https://helpx.adobe.com/uk/download-install/kb/redeem-code-for-elements.html 

TOPICS
Actions , How to , Mac , Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Aug 06, 2020 Aug 06, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Only pse2020 is compatible with OS Catalina.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines