• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

PSE 19 Attempting Camera Raw 13 upate

Community Beginner ,
Nov 27, 2020 Nov 27, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When attempting to install Camera Raw 13 update to Photoshop Elements 19 receive msg "No results found when searching for auphd in Microsoft store.  Installed ACR 13.0 via creative cloud but APE not updated. Suggestions?

TOPICS
Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Nov 27, 2020 Nov 27, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Camera raw 13 is only supported in PSE2021 and only from yesterday's update.

Older PSE versions will never be updated.

https://helpx.adobe.com/camera-raw/kb/camera-raw-compatible-applications.html

On the other hand, expecting ACR updates from the Microsoft Store is a bit optimistic in my opinion.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Nov 28, 2020 Nov 28, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have a recently purchased PSE2021at release level 19 and problem described in detail above occurs when trying to follow prompts to install ACR 13.  What are the details of "yesterdays update"?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Nov 28, 2020 Nov 28, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The Microsoft Store Elements version is specific to Microsoft. As far as I know, the Adobe updates for the Adobe version don't apply to the Microsoft Store versions.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Dec 01, 2020 Dec 01, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Ok I understand the difference but how do I update my recently purchased Adobe version?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

In the Adobe version of Photoshop Elements 2021 (version 19), you automatically get a message warning that the ACR 13 update is available. You have the choice to install at once or when you close Elements.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Like I stated in my original post neither of the options to install ACR 13 now or on exit work for me.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Can you please try the below:

• Go to location: C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Adobe\Adobe Desktop Common\HDBox\
  • Inside this folder, double click on Adobe Update Helper.exe
  • Then Quit it and again double click and launch Setup.exe and Set-up.exe
  • Quit them

Now launch the product and you should see the update for ECR 13.0 in Photoshop Elements 2021, Please try to install it now and let me know if you still face the issue.

Thanks

Vipin

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Dec 02, 2020 Dec 02, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Vipin:

Receieve the following msg when attempting your process:

ACR13install.JPG

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Dec 02, 2020 Dec 02, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This was expected for set-up.exe. Have you now tried to install the update from Application? I mean, after following the steps I shared, have you launched the application and now tried to install the update from the update dialog that is available? 

Please let me know if it works now, otherwise will try something else.

Regards,

Vipin

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Dec 03, 2020 Dec 03, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Same results attempting update during session and during close.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Can you please try the below steps:

1. Open command Prompt

2. Run command: cd C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Adobe\Adobe Desktop Common\HDBox

VipinGupta_0-1607018426833.png

3. Now run command: Set-up.exe --update=1 --sapCode="PSE" --codexVersion="19.0" --productPlatform="win64"

VipinGupta_1-1607018557223.png

An updater should launch, please follow the on screen instructions and try to update the product.

Please do share a screenshot of what you get using the steps mentioned and also a screenshot of what you see when you were trying to update using the update dialog inside Editor.

Thanks

Vipin

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I uninstalled PE 2021 and reinstalled and ACR 13 is now up to date. Thank you to everyone who assisted.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines