• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

PSE 2020 Facial Recognition

New Here ,
Dec 27, 2020 Dec 27, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

In people view, I accidentally chose "do not show again" on some photos that were not named/tagged nor were they all the same face.  Is there any way I can get them to show again so I can tag them properly?

Thank you in advance.

Lisa

TOPICS
How to , Organizer , Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Dec 27, 2020 Dec 27, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

If you know which photos they are, you can select each one in the Media grid in full screen view (double-click the image). The Mark Face button will appear and you can mark the face individually.  Each face will then appear in the Named People stack.

Ashampoo_Snap_2020.12.27_13h00m03s_004_.png

You can also select multiple photos of the same person in the grid and drag the People name tag to the images.  In this case, the person will show up in their name stack, but if you open the stack, only a generic icon will appear.  This is because the face is not associated with the person via face recognition.

The most drastic (and not recommended) option is to start all over again by resetting the face analysis in Preferences.  You will lose all prior face recognition if you do this.

Ashampoo_Snap_2020.12.27_13h04m40s_005_.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines