• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

PSE 2020 Keeps Crashing

Community Beginner ,
Jul 13, 2021 Jul 13, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Frequently when I try to save a PSD file my Mac will crash and freeze on me. I'm using Mojave V. 10.14.6.    I have 228.77 GB avail of 1.03 TB.  I get the spinning color wheel and have to shut down the computer.  When I open again and try to retrieve my PSD file it's corrupt (see attached).  Anyone have any solutions?  So frustrating to have to start all over! Thank you.PSD.png

TOPICS
Bug , Crash or freeze , Mac , Performance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Advocate ,
Jul 14, 2021 Jul 14, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

Not sure if this fix will work but try following the instructions in this Adobe Knowledge Base Article:

https://helpx.adobe.com/photoshop-elements/kb/editor-does-not-start-freezes-mac-mojave.html

(The article mentions Photoshop Elements 2019 but it's applicable to Elements 2020 too).

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jul 14, 2021 Jul 14, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thank you for the idea. Mine were all checked as ok so that wasn't the issue.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines