• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

PSE 2020 Organizer Preferences

Advocate ,
Aug 22, 2021 Aug 22, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, I'm using PSE 2020 on a Windows 10 PC. In the Organizer, if I "Restore Default Settings" is this the same as the "Reset Preferances on next launch" that's available in the Editor?

2021-08-22 22_09_23-Preferences.png

--
Walter in Davie, FL
TOPICS
How to , Organizer

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Aug 23, 2021 Aug 23, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Walter, I have often wondered about this myself.  Since the Restore button appears on every page of the Preferences dialog and if you click it, all preferences in the dialog are reset to default, I assume that it is the same.  But I have never seen any HelpX article that confirms this.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Advocate ,
Aug 24, 2021 Aug 24, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Greg, thanks for your reply!

How do you even search HelpX for Elements answers? When I go to HelpX, Photoshop Elements is not even listed in any of the product categories - not even ALL (A-Z).

--
Walter in Davie, FL

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Aug 24, 2021 Aug 24, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Walter, there is probably a more efficient syntax, but I simply insert HelpX at the beginning of a Google search. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines