• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

PSE 2020 Photo Bin Only Holds 3 Photos.

New Here ,
May 18, 2020 May 18, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

All of a sudden my photo bin will only hold 3 photos even if I have more open.  I can see all the photo tabs across the top of the work space, but only three in the bin.  How do I enlarge it?

TOPICS
Problem or error , Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Can you post a screenshot of what your seeing?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You may have the photo bin filtered.  Make sure you select Show Open Files in the dropdown.

Ashampoo_Snap_2020.05.18_15h46m54s_006_.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 19, 2020 May 19, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Here is a screen shot. As you can see there are five open files, but only three are showing up in the photo bin.  The bin filter is set to all open files. any ideas as to why I can't see all five in the bin? I've been using PSE 18 without any problems, then this issue suddenly appears.

orchard47_2-1589919730124.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
May 19, 2020 May 19, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Comparing my screen to the top and bottom of your window, it looks like there is something wrong with your graphics display.   It may be an issue of you having insufficient memory.  If you look in Task Manager, are you showing high CPU or Memory usage?  You should try updating your graphics card driver.  And if that fails to correct the problem, try resetting the preferences file. Go to Edit>Preferences>General tab and click the Reset Preferences on next launch button.

Ashampoo_Snap_2020.05.19_13h42m58s_000_.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 26, 2020 May 26, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I have 16GB of memory, so memory is no problem. I also reset all of my preferences and that didn't help. Now, in addition to the photo bin problem, almost all of my drop down commands are grayed out, and a panel has appeared on the right side of my screen with the commands that are usually under the Enhance tab. I also uninstalled the program, downloaded a new copy from Adobe and reinstalled, and that didn't help.  The email support from Adobe has been useless. They keep trying to refund me for my purchase which I made last year. I don't want a refund, I just want my functionality restored!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines