• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

PSE 2021 and i5 CPU

Community Beginner ,
Oct 22, 2020 Oct 22, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have been running PSE 2018 and would like to upgrade to PSE 2021. My computer meets all of the required specs save the CPU. I have an Intel Core i5-6600K CPU. Will this not work at all with PSE 2021? Or is it just the speed that will be affected? BTW, my hard drive has plenty of room for the install and I have 16gb of ram. Any input would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you,

Jackie

TOPICS
Performance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Jackie,

Suggest  that you try the free 30-day trial. If it works on your computer, you may purchase the license subsequently.

https://www.adobe.com/products/photoshop-elements/download-trial/try.html

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I agree with hatstead. I think you won't really notice a difference, especially if you don't use all automatic features. The main factor is RAM, and your are ok. in that respect.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you, BOTH, for your replies. I will give the trial version a try tomorrow.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Nov 28, 2020 Nov 28, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Did the 2021 version work, I am wondering same about my i7, its a 4th gen and 6th gen is needed, i have plenty ram too

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Nov 28, 2020 Nov 28, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I've installed PSE 2021 and have had no issues whatsoever.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines