• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

PSE 2021 New features not available [branched and renamed by moderatior]

New Here ,
Nov 24, 2020 Nov 24, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have installed PSE 2021 - but the new features are not available? Instead I have TRY THIS on features I had in 2020 but for the new features it OPEN LINK and it takes me to a tutorial site.  Can you explain why that is so?  I tried Chat but the Virtual Agent could not help and said it would connect to a live Agent who never came around.  So would appreciate help.  Thanks.

[Moderator note: Please don't reply to a thread with a problem different from yours.  Please start a new thread next time.]

TOPICS
Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Nov 24, 2020 Nov 24, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

It's not exactly clear what you are complaining about.  The Home Screen does contain links to tutorials for a variety of subjects, including for new features.  The new features are contained within the respective Elements programs.  But you can read about them here.  For example, if you are interested in adding a new sky to your photo, you will find it in the Photoshop Elements Editor under Guided Edits>Special Edits>Perfect Landscape. 

Ashampoo_Snap_2020.11.24_18h32m24s_002_.png

If you are interested in the new face tilt, go to Enhance>Adjust Facial Features.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines