• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

PSE 2021 Organizor

New Here ,
Dec 25, 2020 Dec 25, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have installed PSE 2021 as a trial version. I am using PSE 2020 for managing my photos. Both programs are installed on a HP 250 G6 with Windows 10 Pro newest patch level. When I try to end the organizor the gui will be closed but the organizor prozess is still running in the task manager. When I try to start the organizor again, nothing happens.... because it is still running in the taks manager. The workaround is to cancel manually these process. Can anybody help me?

TOPICS
Bug , Organizer , Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Are you getting the following message?

Ashampoo_Snap_2020.12.25_13h16m52s_013_.png

I have the same issue.  I don't know of a permanent solution but I am reporting it to Adobe.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 26, 2020 Dec 26, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Yes it is the same error message

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

That happened shortly after I loaded the organizer for the first time.  I closed it, and checked my task manager, and it was grinding away on the Organizer.  It has not happened against since that event.  I suspect the Organizer was all excited about finding about 1,000 new image files to organize.  The Organizer thrives on organizing files. 

I'm not positive that that is the cause. But it would explain why my Organizer is currently bored.

________________________________________________________________________________________ Fuji HS50EXR, Samsung S9+. Nikon Coolpix P950. Just transitioned from PSE and PE 9 to 2021

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines