• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

PSE 2021 photo editor does not open.

New Here ,
Apr 24, 2021 Apr 24, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have been using photoshop elements for a few weeks with the photo editor and the video editor.  However after a few days both of them fail to launch.  Only the photo organizer was opening.  Is this some bug in the system or some changes in the setting?

Thanks

TOPICS
Crash or freeze , Problem or error , Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 25, 2021 Apr 25, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I loaded Photoelements 2021 successfully a few days ago, but now photo editor will not open.  I have Windows 10 Home.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Try going to the Organizer's Edit>Preferences>Media Analysis dialog and turn off all media analysis to see whether it makes a difference.  The media analysis takes up a lot of resources and can interfere with opening the Editor.  For this reason, it is best to leave your computer running overnight until the media analysis is completed.  Depending on the size of your media catalog and the power of your computer, this can take several days, even weeks.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I guess I should have asked both of you whether you have registered the serial number of the program or whether you are still in Trial mode.  In any event take a look at this possible solution which seems to address the problem you have described.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines