• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

PSE 2021, Vollbild-Vergleichsansicht F12

New Here ,
Dec 15, 2020 Dec 15, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Nun habe ich mir PSE 2021 gegönnt und es ist unter Win 10 tatsächlich schneller und stabiler als meine alte Version PSE 8. Aber leider funktioniert die Vergleichsansicht (F12) nicht zufriedenstellend: beim Zoomen auf 100% werden beide Fotos nicht sychron gezoomt, obwohl ich dies natürlich mit dem Schlosssymbol so eingestellt habe. Liegt dies nun an meinem PC oder wie ist die Erfahrung bei anderen Usern? Danke für alle Antworten.

TOPICS
Organizer

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

For me, the 'lock' option for panning and zooming in F12 view seems to work as expected.

I have set my preferences in the Editor to "zoom with scrollwheel", if that makes a difference.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Danke für die Antwort. Diese Einstellungen habe ich ebenfalls.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 23, 2020 Dec 23, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Nun ist für mich natürlich die Frage, woran dieses seltsame Verhalten liegt und was man dagegen tun könnte. Kann mir da jemand weiterhelfen. Mein Betriebssystem ist Win 10, neueste Version.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Dec 23, 2020 Dec 23, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I can confirm that the 'lock' feature works as expected for panning and zooming in F12 view at 100%.
I must say that it's difficult to see if the 'lock' icon is active or not in the icon bar. My Wind 10 version is 2004.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines