• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

PSE 2022 Mouse pointer not visisble

Community Beginner ,
Apr 24, 2022 Apr 24, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

After I start PSE2022 Organizer the mouse pointer disappears.  It reappears from time to time when I do something else, but then disappears when I try to use PSE2022.  I have updraded from PSE 2020 to 2022.  I did not ans still do not have this problem with PSE2020.  Also, I have used PSE2022 for a few days without this happening.  I have researched a bit and fixing the task bar has been stated as a solution, but mine is already fixed. I have also seen a regedit suggesting but surely that can't be a solution.

Ray
TOPICS
Bug , Crash or freeze , Organizer , Problem or error , Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Does holding down the Ctrl key make a difference?

It is possible that media analysis is taking place in the background and is interfering with the operation of the Organizer.  Try going to Edit>Preferences>Media Analysis and uncheck all of the boxes.  Relaunch the program and see if it makes any difference.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've unticked all the media analysis items amd restarted.  I've tried control key. No change though.

I note that the pointer reappears when I click on something else (eg file explorer) and is visible on the screen showing Organizer. However, once I click on something in Organizer it disappears

Ray

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Apr 25, 2022 Apr 25, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

hatstead_0-1650889606766.png

In Windows 10, the mouse pointer can be configured for optimal visualization. Perhaps  you can resolve the issue via this modality.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines