Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

PSE 2023 Home Screen

Community Beginner ,
Oct 07, 2022 Oct 07, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

I hope someone can help me. I have PSE 2020 and PSE 2023 (trial version) installed on my PC, Windows 11. I have attached 2 images, one from PSE 2020 showing the Home screen as it should be and the other from PSE 2023 which is completely blank. I have run the executable as administrator and uninstalled and reinstalled twice. I restarted the pc after uninstall and restarted again after installing the second time. What can I do to have the 2023 home screen perform as it normally should? All suggestions will be appreciated.

Thanks for your assistance,

Larry

TOPICS
Organizer , Problem or error , Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Mentor ,
Oct 08, 2022 Oct 08, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If you recently updated your video card driver uninstall the most recent update. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Existing driver was about 2 months old but I still rolled back to a previous version without succes and then reinstalled the most recent driver and still no luck. I can't understand why the 2020 version performs as expected but the 2023 version does not 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

. . .  and if you didn't update your graphics driver - do so.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Mentor ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have my Nvidia card setup to let me manually check for updates.    Sometimes nvidia drivers muck somethings up.   I'm downlaoding and isntalling an update right now--- if it makes things wonky, I just rollback the driver.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I did  without success.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Are you able to open the programs from their exe files?

Photoshop Elements Editor

Double-click on the PhotoshopElementsEditor.exe file in the following directory:

C:\Program Files\Adobe\Photoshop Elements 2023\

Note that the Adobe Photoshop Elements 2023 entry in that directory is a shortcut to the Welcome Screen.

Elements Organizer

Double-click on the PhotoshopElementsOrganizer.exe file in the following directory:

C:\Program Files\Adobe\Elements 2023 Organizer\

If you are able to get into the Organizer, try turning off all media analysis in the Edit>Preferences>Media Analysis dialog and see if it makes any difference.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Just gave that a try and I am still getting a blank home screen.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines