Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

PSE 2024 - Can't Export To Lightroom After Recent PSE 2024 Update

Participant ,
Apr 13, 2024 Apr 13, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Update: The problem has been solved. 

Due to compatibility issues LR6 is configured to open files in PSE using a work around.

Open C:\Program Files\Adobe\Photoshop Elements 2024\ Copy "PhotoshopElementsEditor.exe" to the desktop. Rename to "Photoshop Elements 2024" and copy back to  C:\Program Files\Adobe\Photoshop Elements 2024

Then configure Lightroom to open files in external editor, "Photoshop Elements 2024" . 

Now LR 6 can edit files in PSE 2024 just fine.  The problem was that after PSE 2024 was updated I forgot to to repeat the above procedure.  

Before the recent PS Elements 2024 update I was able to export an image from Lightroom 6 into PS Elements 2024 without any problems. Now after the update, the PSE file is made in LR but it will not automatically launch in PSE 2024.

I receive 3 error messages in 3 separate windows:

1- The code execution cannot proceed because opencv_imgcodec310.dll was not found Reinstalling the programe may fix this problem.

2- The code execution cannot proceed because opencv_core310 was not found. Reinstalling the programe may fix this problem

3- The code execution cannot proceed because opencv_imgproc3109.dll was not found. Reinstalling the programe may fix this problem

Is there any way I can fix this problem? Your advice would be appreciated.

Kind regards

Chris

TOPICS
Import and export

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I suggest you roll back to the earlier version of Elements 2024 and turn off updates, using the link provided in this post.

Can you please confirm whether or not your computer is compliant with the requirements for Elements 2024.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Participant ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST
Thank you very much Greg for your prompt reply. I appreciate your support.

Shortly after I posted I found the solution; I could not delete my original post so instead I edited it with the solution

Thans again for your help.

Kind regards
Chris

Sent from Outlook for Android<>

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines