• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

PSE and Monterey

New Here ,
Dec 16, 2021 Dec 16, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi everyone. First time posting. I waited for the new MacPro to be relesaed with the Monterey OS and the M1 chip. Yay its here! But. I want to install PSE, however, there appears to be a multitude of problems with the running of this programme, far too many for my liking to invest $A3000 in a laptop. Has anyone installed PSE without significant issues?

Thanks in advance.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Mar 10, 2022 Mar 10, 2022

Hi MontM1,

There is an update available for Elements 2022, which fixes the issues in E2022.

If you have Elements 2022 installed, try to Update it to latest version.

Request you to please Launch and Close Elements Organizer and leave your system idle, depending on your interent connection speed - the update will be applied automatically and should fix the issues for PSE.

In case if the automatic update fails, Please install the update for E2022 manually from Elements Organizer.

Please refer t

Votes

Translate

Translate
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Nope, not yet. Best to wait until Adobe gets it fixed.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks Hoot,

It is what I expected, yet, did not want to acknowledge! COVID has me stuck; no RTW motorcycle trip for me, so I guess I will have to wait. We all seem to be doing a lot of that these days.

Thanks

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Mar 10, 2022 Mar 10, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi MontM1,

There is an update available for Elements 2022, which fixes the issues in E2022.

If you have Elements 2022 installed, try to Update it to latest version.

Request you to please Launch and Close Elements Organizer and leave your system idle, depending on your interent connection speed - the update will be applied automatically and should fix the issues for PSE.

In case if the automatic update fails, Please install the update for E2022 manually from Elements Organizer.

Please refer to release notes for more details around Update: https://helpx.adobe.com/photoshop-elements/release-note/update.html

Hope this resolves your query.

Regards,

Divy Jain

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 30, 2022 Oct 30, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I have tried PSE 2023 trial version several times now and the big issue is that only a few of the photos are imported, with lots of "errors" about damaged files, incompatability and and so forth. There doesn't seem to be much interest in getting this fixed???

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines