• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

PSE Registration

New Here ,
Jul 31, 2021 Jul 31, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I just purchased PSE 10 on eBay. It installed fine, but I can't seem to register the product. If I understand correctly, it is probably because the original owner (not the person I purchased it from on eBay) did not do a transfer of product. Will this effect anything, e.g. upgrades, etc.?

TOPICS
Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Each version of the software is independent. When you are ready to purchase the latest version of the product at a future date,  your PSEv.10 will remain on your computer, or, you can unistall. Note that Adobe no longer supports PSEv.10.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If you have installed PSEv.10 successfully, it should work. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You may only be able to use it as a trial for 30 days.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Since you are not a registered owner of the program, you will not be entitled to any discount if you decide to upgrade to a new version.  And while the program may install correctly, I am not sure that you will be able to use the Editor after the 30 day free trial expires, if that is what you had to use to open it.  The activation process has changed over the years, so I am not sure about that.  Out of curiosity, how much did you pay on eBay?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines