• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Purchase PSE 2020?

Explorer ,
Oct 14, 2020 Oct 14, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I had PSE, but I don't remember the release. I lost my computer in a wildfire and would like to purchase PSE again. I don't need/want 2021 at $99 (can't do an upgrade for $79, I don't have the previous license number). 

Will PSE go on sale anytime soon? Say Black Friday?

TOPICS
Download and install

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This is a user-to-user forum, not Adobe marketing division. Frequently the software is on sale in the big box stores or on Amazon. Keep looking for sales. Good luck.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If you registered your prior purchase with your Adobe.com account, you can find the serial number under your account profile.  If you don't remember your log-in information or which email address you used, you may be able to get some assistance from Adobe support by clicking on the blue Contact Us button that appears under the Adobe.com Support menu.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Great idea! I bet I did register it. Thank you so much.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines