• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

"Update Required" when trying to run photoshop elements 2019

New Here ,
Jul 27, 2021 Jul 27, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I tried to install photoshop elements 2019 on my windows 10 computer. I got the error message "Update required- Your browser or operating system is no longer supported. You may need to install the latest updates to your operating system."

I have the latest version of windows 10 and there is no available update on windows update. 

alexanders22290235_1-1627384096120.png

alexanders22290235_2-1627384132194.png

I managed to install it using command line with the setup.exe --silent==1 command, which I found on the community, and it worked.

However, now it is installed, when I try to run the program, I am getting the same error message and I am unable to run the program. Can anyone help please, how can I run photoshop elements 2019?

alexanders22290235_0-1627384055515.png

TOPICS
Download and install , Problem or error , Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Please take a look at the workaround that has been offered in this thread.  I have no idea whether it will work for you, but I don't think there will be any harm in trying it.  Please report back if you decide to try it and whether it does work for you.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Yes that fixed it! Thanks. Installed creative cloud first, logged in there, and then the installer for photoshop elements and the program works. Great.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines