• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

"Your computer seems to be offline" when trying to run Photoshop Elements 14

New Here ,
Jan 02, 2016 Jan 02, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, I've successfully downloaded from the Adobe site a trial of Photoshop Elements 14, but when I try to run it, I'm told "your computer seems to be offline, causing a connection error. An internet connection is required." Clearly I have a connection or couldn't have downloaded the software! Can anyone tell my why it thinks I don't have an internet connection, and how can I get the download to run? Cheers.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Jan 02, 2016 Jan 02, 2016

check your hosts file. 

for help with that and other common secure adobe.com connection problems read, http://helpx.adobe.com/x-productkb/policy-pricing/activation-network-issues.html

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
Jan 02, 2016 Jan 02, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

check your hosts file. 

for help with that and other common secure adobe.com connection problems read, http://helpx.adobe.com/x-productkb/policy-pricing/activation-network-issues.html

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Engaged ,
Aug 02, 2020 Aug 02, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

My hosts file has no entries. Any other ideas?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines