• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

'Re-installation of original bought copy of Adobe Photoshop Elements & Premiere Elements'

New Here ,
Oct 10, 2020 Oct 10, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have been trying to re-install my original bought copy of 'Adobe Photoshop Elements & Premiere Elements 2018 Bundle' but at 80% plus it quits on me, several times. What might be the problem?

TOPICS
Crash or freeze

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What OS are you using? Are you getting any error messages?  Are you reinstalling on a computer where the program was previously installed?  Why are you reinstalling?  Are you installing from download or DVD? If the computer previously had a copy installed, did you have any issues when removing it?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Am using Windows 10; and yeah, I'm re-installing on the same computer that it was once installed but reset to its default configuration when it was bought from Microsoft's store here in BC due to glitches experienced.

That's the reason I am reinstalling the said software bundle.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Oct 11, 2020 Oct 11, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What glitches were you experiencing?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 16, 2020 Oct 16, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST
In the process of installation, at about 80% in either Element or Premiere, it locks up my system forcing me to hard restart my laptop.
Anyway, are you part of Adobe's support personnel?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines