• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

re-installation problem on windows 10 x64

New Here ,
Feb 09, 2021 Feb 09, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I started using Elements a number of years ago and just before Christmas 2020 I decided to upgrade my laptop by installing a Solid State drive. I was amazed at the overall improvement except that I was unable to re-instal Elements, my version is so old that it is no longer supported by Adobe.

I can't find any help and I am unhappy at the prospect of paying for a current version of Elements when I simply do not need a current version; I feel like Adobe is giving up on me. Even though it is ancient (Elements 4) it does everything that I need - I have the plug-in so that I can edit 'raw' photos. Help...

TOPICS
Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Feb 09, 2021 Feb 09, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Elements 4 was released in October 2005.

Officially, Adobe only supports the current and immediately previous version, for the rest, you have this forum where volunteers try to help you even for very old versions.

You say you were not able to reinstall your PSE4: what happened exactly? You need the original installation support and your license key. Did you get any error message when you tried to install it?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines