• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Re Installation Win 11

Contributor ,
Feb 15, 2023 Feb 15, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Why is it PSE is the only program I have trouble with. All my pc programmes work perfectly installingans uninstalling and this is nothing new. I thought it would have been sorted by now considering how long I have had PSE.

PSE 22 would not link or load from icons and not even from file manager.  So I removed PSE 22, rebooted and tried ti re-install. 49% - Quit/Continue/Quit Continue etc. I went back into pc and dleted anything and everything to do with Adobe. Rebooted, same problem. One folder containing PSE Organiser 2022 refuses to be deleted or uninstall.

I use PSE a lot for images for my web sites. I am seriously annoyed. It always the same. I even tried a fresh download.

TOPICS
Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Contributor , Feb 17, 2023 Feb 17, 2023

Seems the same old problems arise with PS every issue or reinstallation. Anyway after 36 or so hours onbline I sorted it. I had a brainwave and remembered whaere I had lost the old emails. There was an email from 2022 which contained a verification code. I came back to adobe and inserted it and it gave me my code. PS22 went straight in and code worked, at the second attempt. Very happy relieved man here ...............................

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Moved to the Photoshop Elements forum from Photoshop ecosystem

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Contributor ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

thanks, I never noticed

--
*Mike*

*Darkness is only the absence of light. Ignorance is only the absence of
knowledge*

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Contributor ,
Feb 17, 2023 Feb 17, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Seems the same old problems arise with PS every issue or reinstallation. Anyway after 36 or so hours onbline I sorted it. I had a brainwave and remembered whaere I had lost the old emails. There was an email from 2022 which contained a verification code. I came back to adobe and inserted it and it gave me my code. PS22 went straight in and code worked, at the second attempt. Very happy relieved man here ...............................

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines