• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Re: New iMac but Purchased Elements 2020 will not work

New Here ,
Jul 10, 2020 Jul 10, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, I'm going crazy over the same issue... New iMac with OS Catalina 15.5.5 and no way to open Photoshop Element 2020. Following the steps described above gives me the following error in the Terminal window:

objc[2344]: Class CVSlider is implemented in both /Applications/Adobe Photoshop Elements 2020/Support Files/Adobe Photoshop Elements Editor.app/Contents/Frameworks/libopencv_highgui.2.4.9.dylib (0x11c188ea8) and /Applications/Adobe Photoshop Elements 2020/Support Files/Adobe Photoshop Elements Editor.app/Contents/Frameworks/libopencv_highgui.3.1.dylib (0x120025ed0). One of the two will be used. Which one is undefined.

How to solve this?

I already tried removine one of these files, without success.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Jul 11, 2020 Jul 11, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Has it ever worked?

If you go to:

/Applications/Adobe Photoshop Elements 2020/Support Files/Adobe Photoshop Elements Editor.app

Can you right-click (control-click) on the app in the Support Files folder and choose Open?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines