• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

rebooted and software pse13 does not find my catalog. How do I correct this problem.

New Here ,
Jul 23, 2020 Jul 23, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Rebooted and now PSE 13 can't find my catalog which has about 2200 images.  Help

TOPICS
Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jul 23, 2020 Jul 23, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

What OS are you using?

What has changed on your computer?  Are you getting an error message?

Have you changed the name or location of your catalog?  If not, you should find a file called catalog.pse13db in the following directory on your computer:  C:\ProgramData\Adobe\Elements Organizer\Catalogs\My Computer\ .

If you changed the name of the catalog, the folder name will be the same as your catalog name.  Once you find the file, double-click on it and it should open your catalog.  (Make sure that File Name Extenstions are visible when searching in Windows - there is a box to check in the File Explorer>View tab.) 

If you have moved the catalog folder location, search your computer for the catalog file named above.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines