• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Reconnecting Organizer 2022 folders and albums after move to new drive

New Here ,
Nov 16, 2021 Nov 16, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have Organizer 2022 files on an old external drive (Network Attached Storage - NAS1).  I have a new NAS (NAS2) and have copied all of my files from the NAS1 to NAS2.  I now need a "mass" way to tell organizer that the files are now located on NAS2 instead of NAS 1.  I realize the migration approach I used may not have been the recommended way to get folders and albums from one drive to another, but I need recommendations on how to proceed now that the move has been completed.  Thanks in advance for your help.

TOPICS
How to , Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 2 Correct answers

Community Expert , Nov 16, 2021 Nov 16, 2021

I don't have any personal experience with NASs, but there has been a few discussions stating that the solution is the same as reconnecting 'offline' CD or DVDs.

In the organizer left folders panel in tree mode, you should find a folder 'offline media with the 'offline' subfolder.

In the right 'information panel', click on the 'location' line, which should open a popup offering to reconnect the drive.

There has been a post about this recently.

https://community.adobe.com/t5/photoshop-elements-discussions/elements-organizer-2020-catalog-lost-access-to-my-files/td-p/10847500

Votes

Translate

Translate
New Here , Nov 16, 2021 Nov 16, 2021

The link provided by MichelBParis resolved my issue.  Thanks so much.  The link in Michel's post has the details.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I don't have any personal experience with NASs, but there has been a few discussions stating that the solution is the same as reconnecting 'offline' CD or DVDs.

In the organizer left folders panel in tree mode, you should find a folder 'offline media with the 'offline' subfolder.

In the right 'information panel', click on the 'location' line, which should open a popup offering to reconnect the drive.

There has been a post about this recently.

https://community.adobe.com/t5/photoshop-elements-discussions/elements-organizer-2020-catalog-lost-a...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

The link provided by MichelBParis resolved my issue.  Thanks so much.  The link in Michel's post has the details.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines