• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Recovering missing files in Adobe Elements 2019

New Here ,
Nov 13, 2020 Nov 13, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

All my files have "?" in them. I can't recover the missing files even though I hit the "recover all missing files" tab. How do I get these all back?

TOPICS
How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Nov 14, 2020 Nov 14, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What OS are you using?  Where are the files stored on your computer?  What changes have you made to your computer that may have resulted in the files being moved or deleted?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Nov 14, 2020 Nov 14, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

https://helpx.adobe.com/elements-organizer/user-guide.html/elements-organizer/using/troubleshooting-...

The automatic recovery function you have tried rarely works well for a big catalog;  you can help start the search if you have an idea of what has created the issue. The more details you give, the more we can help you.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines