• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Refusal to allow use of Photoshop Elements 12 on reloading operaring system

New Here ,
Dec 22, 2021 Dec 22, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have Photoshop Elements 12. I have previously registered it with Adobe and it is shown in my account. I recently had to reinstall my Windows 7 due to a malware attack.

I have been able to reload my Elements 12, but it will not allow me to run it. It require me to register it but will not connect me to Adobe to allow me to reregister.

How can I now use the Elements 12 I have paid for?

TOPICS
Download and install

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If you already registered before on your old computer then you don't to do it again, however, if what your getting is the activation screen, then you do need to do that.

Recently i installed photoshop on a windows 7 system and besides being sure you have sp1 and all the recent updates, you'll most likely need the enable TLS 1.2 under How do I enable TLS 1.2 on Windows 7? on this page:

https://helpx.adobe.com/x-productkb/multi/eol-tls-support.html

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST
Thanks.
Elements was registered with the previous install of windows 7. However, Elements is still demanding a re-registering on the new install. I have the latest browsers. However, Adobe say they no longer support Elements 7 on line. So, I am waiting for them to get back to me to resolve the problem. Fingers crossed that they don't just abandon anyone with an earlier version.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines