Welcome Dialog

Welcome to the Community!

We have a brand new look! Take a tour with us and explore the latest updates on Adobe Support Community.

registering adobe elements

Community Beginner ,
Jul 17, 2021 Jul 17, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have a new computer with Big Sur and I can't get into adobe without registering my serial number, but there are just 6 boxes and my serial number has 24.  Any help?

TOPICS
Mac

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Beginner , Jul 17, 2021 Jul 17, 2021
Ah, nothing like asking a question and then figuring out the answer.  I realized that each box needed 4 numbers. Kind of slow on the uptake, I guess.

Translate

Translate
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Ah, nothing like asking a question and then figuring out the answer.  I realized that each box needed 4 numbers. Kind of slow on the uptake, I guess.

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Community Professional ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Ah, nothing like asking a question and then figuring out the answer.

By @default7xdicq9e47uu

Welcome to the Adobe self-help portion of the forum. funnygrin-1.gif

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Community Professional ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Actually this is a very good question as it proves there is a case to improve the UX (user experience) of this part of the installation process.

Maybe if the first field was pre-filled with 1057 (this is the same for every Photoshop Elements serial number) that might help 🙂

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jul 20, 2021 Jul 20, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST
Thanks. I am so used to entering one number per box that it took me longer
than it should have for the light to dawn. I like your idea.

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines