• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Reinstall Adobe Photoshop Elements 14

New Here ,
Sep 11, 2018 Sep 11, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

How do I reinstall Adobe Photoshop Elements 14 from the CD?  I installed the software on my computer on 11/20/16. I need to reinstall the software because my computer crashed.  The CD will not bring up the install process.  How do I proceed?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Advocate ,
Sep 11, 2018 Sep 11, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi! Please look here: Download Photoshop Elements | 2018, 15, and 14

Let us know if that works

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 03, 2019 Jun 03, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

There is no downlaod for 14

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

cathyl25054951  wrote

There is no downlaod for 14

Check out this link.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

There was no link, it just showed that I Have elements 14 and my serial number.  No download button.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

cathyl25054951  wrote

There was no link, it just showed that I Have elements 14 and my serial number.  No download button.

Was your serial number registered with an Adobe account?  On the link I provided, there are instructions to follow which should lead you to a download link.  If you are unable to follow them, click on a "Contact us" link which appears on the page and a support chat will open up.  Adobe support should then be able to help you with a download link. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 08, 2021 Feb 08, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

We have the exact same problem. The order and serial number appear under My Products, because we registered the product when we purchased it. But the product does not appear under Order History, since we bought the CD in a box (I think from Amazon in 2015), and not from Adobe.com. There is no link I can find anywhere to download Elements 14, including by following any of the links suggested by Cathy or Greg above. Inserting the CD into our computers CD drive does nothing. How do we get Elements 14 to install from the CD?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Feb 08, 2021 Feb 08, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

@defaultwbw1460797dt , what OS are you using?

If you are on Windows, view the disc with Windows File Explorer and you should have an exe file to click on which will run the installer.

This is an old thread and Adobe's policies have changed.  You will not be able to get a download link from Adobe.  And you should not need one if you have the disc.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 05, 2021 Sep 05, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

looks like my dobe photohop elements 14 corrupted , so i wants to reinstall, how to do it?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 28, 2022 Jan 28, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Has anyone been sucessfull with reinstalling Elements 14 on their new computer?  I have the disk and all my codes.  I also logged into Adobe account and that does not work.  I saw the comment on find the .exe file from the disc, and I am not finding it? 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 28, 2022 Jan 28, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I just was given this helpful link by customer support.  The download links were there and it is downloading now! www. https://account.adobe.com/products

Have your Adobe Account log in info ready

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 09, 2022 Jun 09, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

lost my computer.  put on new.  have thepictures but how do I bring back all the information I typed under each pictures andthe catagories

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jun 10, 2022 Jun 10, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

@Darlene24805255xi55, it is not clear what you have.  Please explain in more detail.  Is the information you are trying to restore contained in keyword tags (or People/Places/Events tags), or are you talking about captions that you individually type in each photo?

Do you still have access to the original catalog folder.  If you are talking about Elements 14, you need to look for a file called catalog.pse14db. 

Have you saved metadata to the files?  (Take a look at a photo file's properties and see if you can find your named tags or caption information in the Details tab.)  If this information has been saved to the file, you can import your files into a new catalog using the Import>From Files and Folders tool and you will be given the opportunity to import the keyword tag information.  However, this will all be saved into the Imported keyword tag category and you will have to rearrange the tag hierarchy manually.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 29, 2022 Nov 29, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

the adobe photoshop elements 14 was in my old computer that died.i have the disc that I purchased but it will not open up when I put it into my disc drive. can you help?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Nov 29, 2022 Nov 29, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Are you on Windows or a Mac?  I can only tell you what to do with Windows:

Go to This PC in Windows File Explorer and double click on the CD Drive.  A new Explorer window should open and you should see a file that has a name like Setup.exe.  Double-click on that file and the installation process should start.  If this doesn't work, you may have a damaged DVD disc. 

Alternatively, click this link and you will be taken to the Products page of your Adobe.com account. There you will find download links for your your registered program and the serial number.  Click on the Download link and follow the instructions.

Alternatively,

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines