• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Reinstalling after a disk failure

New Here ,
Feb 18, 2021 Feb 18, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I had a hard disk failure and lost my PSE and Lightroom. I rebuilt the disk and reinstalled them but when I tried to register, I got words to the effect that it was already registered on 2 computers and that was the limit.  Fine but it would appear that I have to be able to use the old PC (which is on the scrapheap) to deactivate the product before I can register the reload.

I have searched the forums and cannot find the answer. There are lots of references to 'live chat' but I can't find any way to do it!

I should be grateful if there is anyone out there who can tell me simply, how I can deactivate the products for my old (scrap) computer and reactivate them on my new one.

Many thanks in anticipation.

John

TOPICS
How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Apr 05, 2021 Apr 05, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi John,

Please get in touch with the chat support team.

To open live chat, Please open the below link and then click on the Chat bubble present at the right bottom corner of the page.

https://helpx.adobe.com/in/contact.html 

Thanks

Vipin

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines