• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Reinstalling Elements 13

New Here ,
Jan 30, 2020 Jan 30, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I had Photoshop Elements that came preloaded on a Dell computer several years ago. I recently lost my house and all my possessions in a bushfire. I'm wondering if it is possible to download and reinstall Elements 13 on a new computer I have purchased. I no longer have the original key - it was destroyed along with the computer!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

LEGEND , Jan 30, 2020 Jan 30, 2020

If you originally registered the product in your Adobe account you may find the key under the Plans/Purchases tab.

Without the serial number it will be impossible to re-install the software. PSE 2020 is now available which you can try free for 30 days.  

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,
Jan 30, 2020 Jan 30, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If you originally registered the product in your Adobe account you may find the key under the Plans/Purchases tab.

Without the serial number it will be impossible to re-install the software. PSE 2020 is now available which you can try free for 30 days.  

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 07, 2020 Feb 07, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I realized I had registered the product with Adobe. Logged onto my account and the key was there!! All reinstalled!!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 09, 2020 Apr 09, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

el problema que tengo es que al poner adobe premier element en una nueva computadora me dio un periodo de prueba y compre el programa con los dos cd's una para mac y otro pc pero ya desistele en la otra computadora y use varios metodos y no deja entra al programa dice que el numero de serie ya esta en uso y lo desistale de la otra que ponga un numero diferente hablo y no contestan llevo horas dedicado a esto y nadie responde si tengo el programa nuevo en caja con serial y clave y los e comprado desde la version 4 hasta la 19 pero en la version 13 hace unas cosas diferentes a los demas por eso me gusta usarlo pero no puedo ya se termino el tiempo de prueba y ahora no me daja entrar y es comprado

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Apr 09, 2020 Apr 09, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If you have already activated the software on two computers and want to install on a third you need to de-activate one of the earlier installations. Launch the Editor on one of the older computers and use the menu:

Help >> Sign-out

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 11, 2021 Jan 11, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I signed out and uninstalled PSE 13 on one of my devices but now it says my serial code could not be validated on the new device when I rey to activate it there.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines