• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Renaming a catalog in PSE2020

New Here ,
May 10, 2020 May 10, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I just renamed my catalog from 'My Catalog" to a more meaningful name.  Before I changed the name, it was displayed above my albums.

Once I changed the name, it has disappeared.  Is there a way to display the catalog? Heck, I am even willing to change the name back if that is what it will take.

Thanks.

TOPICS
Actions , How to , Organizer

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
May 10, 2020 May 10, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

In Windows, the name of a catalog, whether changed or not, is always displayed in the lower right of the status bar, above the task bar.  I know nothing about Macs, so can't help you if it is displayed differently in that OS.  Perhaps you can provide a screenshot of where you thought you saw it.

Ashampoo_Snap_2020.05.10_23h22m11s_001_.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 11, 2020 May 11, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I don't know what I saw before,maybe I imagined it. But I did find the catalog name in the very lower right corner of the screen, below the tag data.

Very small and obscure, find it I did.

Thanks.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines