• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Repeatedly asked to activate licence for photoshop elements 2023

New Here ,
Dec 31, 2022 Dec 31, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I downloaded and activated 2023 elements succesfully. I have come back to laptop after restart and now its asking me to activate again and nothing happens. my organiser is launched but editor wont, without activation and it wont accept the number again it just thinks and then goes back input page

TOPICS
Download and install

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Dec 31, 2022 Dec 31, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Have you rebooted?

If you are on Windows, go to Task Manager and see if the Editor process is present.  If it is, use the End Task button to close it.  Then try again to open the program.

If that doesn't work, close all open Adobe programs and processes that you can find in Task Manager and close them.  Next, navigate to the following folder:

C:\Program Files\Adobe\Photoshop Elements 2023

(Note that the folder has a colored icon, not the usual yellow folder icon.)

Find the PhotoshopElementsEditor.exe file

(Note there are no spaces in the name.)

Right-click on the file and choose Run as Administrator from the context menu.

If you are on a Mac, I'm afraid I can't tell you the equivalents to the above suggestions.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 01, 2023 Jan 01, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Morning, 

Thank you I tried all this as explained it is still asking me to sign in. I even ininstalled and this has not worked. 

I cant seem to end Adobe content syncroniser and adobe IPC brker. no metter how many times I end they come back. 

I have gone to start up and disabled elements auto creations 2023. I havent disabled the adobe GC invoker utility and start up utility as i dont know what they do.

To be honest even the organsier was not behaving properly with some of my photos uploaded as blurrs. Is 2023 a beta version? Part of me wishes i had opted to buy the 2022 version now. Its never been difficult to use before.

Any other suggetions? 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jan 01, 2023 Jan 01, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Contact Elements support. You can start a chat session by clicking on the blue Contact Us button under the Help & Support menu at Adobe.com. Or you can contact Support by telephone using the numbers listed here: https://helpx.adobe.com/contact/phone.html. Hours of operation outside of the United States are limited. See the phone link for details.  Even in the US, hours of operation may be limited over this holiday weekend.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 07, 2023 Jan 07, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi thanks for the advice, I tried the blue contact us button, it greys out and nothing happens?

Am at a loss as how to get help for this.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jan 07, 2023 Jan 07, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

The Chat help also has limited hours outside the United States. Try contact during the hours specified in the phone link in my earlier post. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines