• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Resources for in person instruction?

New Here ,
Oct 16, 2022 Oct 16, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi am wondering if anyone has suggestions on finding someone to sit down and instruct me on how to use this Adobe program?

I live in Tucson but am close enough to Phoenix to drive there if need be. 

I am not interested in learning the entire Photoshop program or even Elements for that matter- I need to learn to do ONE THING, that’s it. Then I’m done. 

I’ve had someone here list out detailed instructions- for which I am very grateful, however even following these instructions to the letter - they don’t correctly do what I need to do. So far this program has been just a major source of frustration and a complete waste of time and money. 

Any ideas on how to find help? 

TOPICS
Mac

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Mentor ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Whats the one thing?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

@Greg_S. provided detailed step-by-step instructions to your previous query regarding changing the background of photos:

https://community.adobe.com/t5/photoshop-elements-discussions/changing-background-of-a-photo/m-p/132...

I’ve had someone here list out detailed instructions- for which I am very grateful, however even following these instructions to the letter - they don’t correctly do what I need to do.

What exactly do you need to do?

It would be better to continue your discussion in that other thread rather than starting a new one here so that everyone has the full story.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

My question on this thread is asking what would be the best search method/resorce to find some in person instruction. Am just trying to figure out where to look- we do have a huge university here guess I could start there, but thats a little creepy. 

Was just hoping someone who maybe has done it before would have a suggestion or two. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Mentor ,
Oct 17, 2022 Oct 17, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

You still have not answered anyones question: what is that one thing you need help with?  If you simply just told us atthe beginning you would have an answer, but you continue with this "cat and mouse" game of being evasive, which serves no purpose.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines