• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Restore catalog in Elements Organizer 17.0.0.0

New Here ,
Dec 08, 2020 Dec 08, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am trying to restore a full backup on a new computer. I also indicated that I wanted to move the files to a a different drive.

I have run the restore function and have both drives appearing in my tree.  I can see that the photos have been copied onto the new drive. My folder structure appears in Photoshop Elements Organizer, for the new drive, and is correct and my tags have been restored correctly.  When I go to the new drive and tree, within Organizer, I have no thumbnails of my photos. I have 42,000 photos stored in the new drive. Is it just taking a long time to restore the images or do I need to import them?  Thank you!

TOPICS
How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 08, 2020 Dec 08, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I should add that if I try to import a file into a folder in the new catalog, I get this error message:

Pam5EB6_0-1607475855778.png

media file skipped because they are already present in the catalog or they are not supported.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines