• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Restore Not Showing All Photos

New Here ,
Jan 17, 2021 Jan 17, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've done system restore but only a small portion of my photos show up under Media.  However when I try to import those that are missing I get an error message.   When I look at My Catalog on the computer all of the pictures are there but they aren't showing up in Elements Organizer!  I tried a repair which didn't help.

I don't know what to do now. Should I delete all pictures in Organizer and try to restore again?

Pat

TOPICS
Import and export , Organizer , Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jan 17, 2021 Jan 17, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

What OS and version of Elements are you using? Are you talking about a Restore from an Elements Organizer Backup?

What do you mean when you say only a small portion of your photos show up under Media?  Which photos are showing and which aren't?   Do you have the proper View menu selections enabled?

Ashampoo_Snap_2021.01.17_13h20m01s_000_SnapCollage.png

Do you have all Media showing or is the catalog filtered somehow (perhaps by you selecting a folder), in which case you should see the All Media button available to click.

Ashampoo_Snap_2021.01.17_13h17m54s_002_.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines