• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Saving and Loading Hue and Saturation adjustments

New Here ,
May 26, 2020 May 26, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Coming from a much older version of Photoshop I am running into a bit of difficulty.  I need to have a base image that can have its colors changed by the selected layers and to specific preset color settings.  I must produce multiple acurately colored images of the base image with colors changing on each layer.  The image is broken into layers and each can be selected and shown as blue, red etc but based on specific Hue and Saturation settings. I start with a base red then make the adjustments from there.  These settings were saved as ahu files which were then uploaded in the Hue and Saturation setting box providing me with the correct color change everytime.  I do not see the load or save option in the Hue and Saturation settings as before in my new Photoshop Elements 18 (windows10).  Any sugestions or direction to the correct tool?

Thanks!

TOPICS
How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Also adding that this tool may simply not be available in Elements??

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Unfortunately, photoshop elements has very few commands that one can save settings.

If you still have access to photoshop you can record an action with the settings and use that action in photoshop elements under Window>Actions in Expert mode.

Another alternative is to make the Hue/saturation adjustment layer with the settings, save just the Hue/Sat adj layer in a psd, open that psd and drag the Hue/Sat adj to the other files that need it.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 27, 2020 May 27, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thanks so much for the reply.  I was afraid that was the issue.  I appreciate the back up and I do have my older copy of Photoshop so I may try that which you sugested.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines