• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

saving pdf slideshows on my computer

New Here ,
Feb 17, 2022 Feb 17, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I want to save a large pdf slideshow on my computer and then download it directly to other devices.  But the only option in elements 2022 seems to be to create the file as an email attachment.  how do I create a file and save it on my computer in a location where I can then find it and download it to other devices?

TOPICS
Actions

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Feb 18, 2022 Feb 18, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

For small pdfs created to share a small number of files as mail attachments, use the share option and send the pdf to your own mail address, from where you can recover the pdf and store it where you want.

There is no customizable pdf slideshow options in Elements.

If you are happy to create a simple pdf with multiple files, without transition effects or similar, then you'll have to prepare your selection of files in an album (in 'album' custom order). You have to use the 'Print' command to print on a pdf virtual printer which creates the multipage pdf on your computer.

Ideally, Adobe expects you to use the 'Adobe' option of the printers, which is the most powerful, but it requires that you are subscribing to the 'pro' Adobe Acrobat. If you don't, you can use any of the many free virtual pdf printers available on Windows, including Microsoft's 'print to pdf'. The free Acrobat reader or many other software let you play the pdf as a slideshow. I don't know for Macs, but I am confident there is a similar printing option.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines