Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

saving pictures

New Here ,
Feb 22, 2024 Feb 22, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

I want to thank you first hand for your help. I really never needed any help with my Adobe Elements 11 before this. I could save a edited picture anytime and it would go where it's suppose to go. But this last week i've seen that they aren't being saved like before. so i saved it to my desktop to see if it really was doing this and it was. it leaves it with a white square like a printer paper with the top right corner bent. and i go to open it and it says

How do you want to open this file 

internet shortcut file. 

it has never done this before till i noticesed it this last week.Please help me with this. I'm losing my pictures.. 

thank you Barb

It wont let me add the picture to this 

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

which elements?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi @BarbBooleybooley 

It sounds like you might be using Photoshop Elements and not Premiere Elements because of your reference to pictures.

Please let us know which one and we'll be happy to move your post to the proper forum for you. Using the Community (where you posted) is for questions about the forums.

Jane

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Mar 04, 2024 Mar 04, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

What file extension are you using to save files -- .psd, .tiff, .jpg, .png or something else?

The applications associated with file types are controlled by your operating system's file manager (Windows File Explorer or Mac Finder). 

If the file type is not associated with any application yet, your system will prompt you to select one.

Hope that helps.

[Moderator moved from Using the Community forums to PS Elements.]

Nancy O'Shea— Product User, Community Expert & Moderator
Alt-Web Design & Publishing ~ Web : Print : Graphics : Media

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines