• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Scrapbooking

Community Beginner ,
May 08, 2020 May 08, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I need help!  What adobe program do you use to make digital scrapbooking with photos and videos??

TOPICS
Creative , Download and install , Feature request , Organizer , Performance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi

I use Adobe Photoshop Elements 2020

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
May 11, 2020 May 11, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thank you.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

That depends on exactly what you want to do (and what you mean by digital scrapbooking of videos).

Photoshop Elements is used by scrapbookers to make digital photo collages which can be displayed or printed.  Photoshop Elements can also create slideshows of photos and videos that can be saved and viewed as a video. There are a limited number of templates that can be used for this purpose, and there is not much you can do to customize the slideshow.

Premiere Elements is a video editing program that you can use to create your own slideshows of both photos and videos and has much more video editing capabilities and tools.

There are 30 day free trials of both program which you can find and download at the bottom of this page.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
May 11, 2020 May 11, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you.  Yes, I am wanting to make a book for memories for my boys that I can print. But also want to make a slide show of both video and pictures.  Perfect I willl try the trail and see how it goes.  Thanks again for the info.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines