• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Selecting print size for 12” collage

New Here ,
Jun 19, 2019 Jun 19, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Using PSE 18 I want to print a 12inch collage but I am not given the option. The options are  letter size or smaller.   How can I set the correct size?  In older versions of PSE I could select the print size.

Title edited by moderator. Was “suel2513959”.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jun 20, 2019 Jun 20, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

suel2513959  wrote

Using PSE 18 I want to print a 12inch collage but I am not given the option. The options are  letter size or smaller.   How can I set the correct size?  In older versions of PSE I could select the print size.

I don't have this version of PSE, but have a look again.

When you go to File>print, under paper size, at the end of the list do you find "User Defined?"

The alternative is to do it manually and establish a canvas via File>new>blank file with the dimensions, then populate the canvas via File>place.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 20, 2019 Jun 20, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have options for changing  print size but not paper size.  When I put 12 inch paper in the printer it prints out a 8.5 x 11 image even tho I specified a 12 x 12 print size.  Older versions give me paper size options.

[ private informations removed by moderator --> https://forums.adobe.com/docs/DOC-3731 ]

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Jun 21, 2019 Jun 21, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Does it work if you oversize e.g. choosing A5 and setting print size to actual size - see image below.

I opened in Editor:

File >> Print

PrintActual.jpg

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines