• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Serial number is incorrectly claimed to be used on other devices

New Here ,
Mar 01, 2022 Mar 01, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Serial number is claimed to be used on other devices, even though I use it only on one device. When I log on to Adobe account, I see that no device is activated. Unable to use PE.

TOPICS
Download and install

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Mar 02, 2022 Mar 02, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

When I log on to Adobe account, I see that no device is activated. Unable to use PE.

By @Madhup23396226b11z

You can't see anything about activations on your account for Elements. That's only for those having Adobe subscription to monthly/yearly plans. Only Adobe Staff can deactivate the "other" computers. Those can be stolen or destroyed computers, but even if you have a single computer and you change the  hardware (mother board for instance), it is recognized as a new computer.

This is a relatively frequent situation which can be solved in a few minutes in a chat or phone session. Note that the helping staff may misunderstand your request for a 'support' question about a non current software. Be very clear that you don't want help or explanations, you just want deactivating all computers linked to your account so that you can use again your two activations. If necessary ask to be transferred to a supervisor.

The present forum is a user to user account, and we, volunteers, can't do anything about activations.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines