• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Sharing my Photos on Windows with Adobe Photoshop 2021

New Here ,
Dec 10, 2021 Dec 10, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have a new Adobe Photoshop 2021.  I have been trying to share my photos to my Mom.It wants me to sign in to quite a few products first.  Is there a easier way to just make a copy of my pictures and sent them directly to my Moms email?  Thanks.

TOPICS
Import and export , Organizer , Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This is the Photoshop Elements forum.  Are you talking about Photoshop for the Creative Cloud?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Easy way without built in option in Photoshop is to copy/paste image/picture in email app. Use Select > All then Edit > Copy Merged and finally paste content in email like Gmail. Before pasting image place cursor in body of email message.

If you have problem please explain steps and what is the problem. If you are talking about Photoshop not Photoshop Elements please inform us to move thread to proper forum.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines