• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Some tools never turn white

Mentor ,
Mar 19, 2024 Mar 19, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

No I do not need a fix.   This is more of a "have you noticed this?" sort of post.

Noticed some tools never turn white, ever, they work just fine, they just don't turn white.   The one in this image (version 24 of PSE)   the create group button never ever turns white, regardless of what mode you are in, but it works just fine.

There are a couple of other that are dispayed the same way, but can't recall which ones right meow. 2024-03-19_180217.png

TOPICS
Performance , Problem or error , Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Mentor ,
Mar 20, 2024 Mar 20, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Having a chat on a fb page about this- it (the icon/tool not turning white) happenss in dark mode.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Mar 20, 2024 Mar 20, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I had not noticed Glenn until you pointed it out. The highlighted (available) icons will depend on which layer is selected e.g less for a locked background than regular layer; or adjustment layer which has an automatic mask. I agree it seems like an anomaly in dark mode.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines