• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Someone is suggesting to me "Photoshop CS 6 Perpetual License ME Enabled version” for $399.99.

New Here ,
Jan 19, 2022 Jan 19, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello.  I do need help!

I am very new to the community.  I am trying to upgrade my Photoshop Elements 10 to 2022.  While in the way, I have asked this discussion community a question about the product, and later received a private email from someone saying:  (You can Directly send Email to our Adobe Customer Care Team Email Address:- <scammer's email address removed> and they will help you via Email).  So, I sent my second inquiry about whether PE 2022 supported Arabic to this address.  I got a response from the same address suggesting to me “Photoshop CS 6 Perpetual License ME Enabled version” for $399.99.  Will this be a legitimate package?  Can this person be from Adobe team?  I have done some search on the PS CS 6 and read some threads on it, and found this, “Adobe stopped selling CS6 entirely several years ago. So the CS products are not being made by the company, nor legitimately for sale through any channel in any country, from any vendor or reseller”.

Thank you.

TOPICS
How to , Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes, you have received the PM from a scammer. Please let us know the name of the person who sent you the PM so we can get them removed from the forum. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you, Greg_S.  Beside the address of the sender, ther is the name "Peter Blinston" shown.  I do not know if he is the sender or related to him.  I am atteching a snip of the first messgae which started the dialog.PE eMail Message.JPG

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks, Husain.  The spammer has now been reported to Adobe.

And to aswer your original question, Elements 2022 does not really support Arabic.  See the supported languages in the specifications.

Your question is not entirely clear. So if you are merely trying to add Arabic text to a document, there are some possible workarounds.  You can download a free trial of Elements 2022 to see if it suits your needs.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 20, 2022 Jan 20, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you again, Greg_S.  I only need to add texts to pictures.  The way I do it with PE 10 if that I type the text outside the application, transform them to pictures then paste them in the main picture.  An awkward way!  I will try the free trial.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Dear Husain, If you're a resident of the Arabic World, you may search for an authorized Adobe resellers in your country on this Adobe page

I believe you'd need to subscribe to Adobe Photoshop, once your subscription is active, you can go ahead and download the Middle Eastern version to access Right-to-Left controls and options.

But before you do so, may we know what you're going to do with the product so we can advise you whether Photoshop is the right product for you or not.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you, Zaid, for your post and suggestion.  I am not a Photoshop user, nor do I want to be, although I ask friends from time to time to do some work for me in Photoshop.  I take many pictures for a hobby (since 1976).  I only do some touch ups for some pictures using Photoshop Elements 10.  However, for about ten years, I try to add some text to some pictures.  I think Photoshop would be too expensive for these tasks.  Regards.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Try this Arabic Template in pse 10

link not secure

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 21, 2022 Jan 21, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you, Jeff, for the suggestion.  Edge could not download this template; it said it could not download it securely.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

. . .  and here is another possible solution.  I just tried it with an English keyboard and was able to convert my text to right-to-left and paste it into an Elements 10 document.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you again, Greg.  You have been so helpful here; already three replies in this thread.  I have tried it and it did work in PSE 10, although would have been nice if I could do it from within the application.  I wonder why Adobe does not include a batch for right-to-left languages for the smaller applications, like PSEs.  I will also try it for PSE 2022.  I think it should work.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thank you, Jeff.  This templates worked.  Best regards.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines